Tuesday, July 7, 2015

To Do list for July..

OK, here it is this time, but now I have the summer  :)  So I hope do to some catching up because it's been so long since I've hand a serious quilting day.  Will I be able to do it?  I have the time, and some energy.  So I can get it going and get serious.
  • Pat Sloan's Vacation
    • January - Cut arealready - need to start
    • February - cut and sew
    • March - cut and sew
    • April - cut and sew
    • May - cut and sew
    • June - cut and sew
    • July - cut and sew
  • Animal Party
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
  • Elephant parade (this is for my Q3 section)
    • Complete flower block (need to cut new ones out and then make them)
    • Complete one bird block
    • Put it all together
    • quilt it.
  • Quilt the sun flower quilt.
  • Quilt Doodle BOM
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
  • Norma quilt (from the guild).
    • 2nd last blcok
    • last block
    • Center Block
    • Sew it all together
  • Block Lotto
    • Sun - 5 of them
    • Large Circles - 4 of tem to complete set
    • Cross bars - 3 of them  to complete set
    • Flowers
    • Arrows
    • Chains
    • Put them all together to complete last year's Block Lotto
    • Quilt it.
  • Aurifill's 2014 Garden Block
    • make one more block so it all fits together
    • Make border using 2 and a half strips cabin style.
    • Put it all together
    • Quilt it.
  • Aurifill Mini quilts
    • April
    • May 
    • June
    • July
  • Scrap BOM
    • January
    • Feburary
    • March (that's all I bought.
  • Apple blocks - make three more to add to the colleciton.
  • Blue Cocktail quilt
  • Pink and Green quilt
  • Snapshot quilt-a-long
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
  • Online CRaftsy Class - Pre-cut quilts - Spool
  • 2015 BOM on Craftsy - haven't even started it.
  • Snow quilt
  • Quilt Seaside - haven't even started.
    • January
    • February
    • March
    • April
  • Quilted Landscape   
  • Gro's quilt
    • Block 1 - need to quilt
    • Block 2 - need to quilt
    • Block 3 - need to put together
  • Tumbling Blocks on Craftsy
  • Pixelated quilt eye
Is the list too long????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busy Beaver in August.

 Isn't it funny when you can't seem to sit still, need to keep on finding things to do but then when you're 63 you also definite...

Popular Posts