List of things to do for August

I noticed that I never completed a things to do list like I do every month.  And although I thought with the summer I could do everything, and catch up, I was wrong.  But now....  There are some things that I can get done and not get done.  So here is my list....  And I hope to get half of it done.  
  • Pat Sloan's Vacation
    • January - Cut already - need to start - put jeeze!!!
    • February - cut and sew
    • March - cut and sew
    • April - cut and sew
    • May - cut and sew
    • June - cut and sew
    • July - cut and sew
  • Zoo Animal Party
  • Online Craftsy Class - Pre-cut quilts - Spool
  • Online Craftsy Class - Quilting my BOM from Craftsy -  (this is for my Q3 section) have only 3 blocks completed, need to complete 9 more by the end of August.
  • Elephant parade (Done!!  This is for my Q3 section)
    • Complete flower block (need to cut new ones out and then make them)
    • Complete one bird block
    • Put it all together
    • quilt it.
  • Quilt the sun flower quilt. - (this is for my Q3 section) started and I have a number of days to do it in because it takes an hour or two for each block but need to put it in the Q4 section.
  • Quilt Doodle BOM - All caught up.  See this link http://quiltinglikeamaniac.blogspot.ca/2015/08/caught-up-on-doodle-bom.html to view it all
  • Norma quilt (from the guild). - Never touched it.
    • 2nd last blcok
    • last block
    • Center Block
    • Sew it all together
  • Block Lotto
    • Sun - 5 of them
    • Large Circles - 4 of them to complete set
    • Cross bars - 3 of them  to complete set
    • Flowers
    • Arrows
    • Chains
    • Put them all together to complete last year's Block Lotto
    • Quilt it.
  • Aurifill's 2014 Garden Block - See below for what I've had to do, but the two blocks are completed, added, and the edging is all done.  Now, it's all together except for the side pieces because I'm going to section quilt it. In the end it is a queen size quilt, and I have a lot to do but it will look fantastic when it's completed.  I need to blog about this in another blog.  
    • make one more block so it all fits together
    • Make border using 2 and a half strips cabin style.
    • Put it all together
    • Quilt it. - still to do....
  • Snapshot Quilts
    • January - Cake
    • Feburary - sewing machine
    • March - Kettle - DONE!
    • April - Dog - DONE!!!
    • May - Apron
    • June - Ice cream
    • July - hot air balloon
    • August - Bike 
  • Scrap BOM
    • January
    • Feburary
    • March (that's all I bought.
  • Apple blocks - make three more to add to the colleciton.
  • Blue Cocktail quilt
  • Pink and Green quilt
  • Aurifil mini quilts.
    • Have 4 out of the 8 done.  Need to catch up.
  • Snow quilt
  • Quilt Seaside - haven't even started.
    • January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • august
  • Star quilt. - done!!!!  And quilted.  So excited!  Here's a picture to your right!!  It's a good size lap, with star quilting in the star and the rest just easy running stitch.
  • Quilted Landscape - Not even started and I do need to get going on this.
  • Gro's quilt
    • Block 1 - need to quilt
    • Block 2 - need to quilt
    • Block 3 - need to put together
  • Tumbling Blocks on Craftsy
  • Pixelated quilt eye
I'm seeing results so I'm happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again