Had a great weekend last week. Did some walking around Fort Langley, BC, some antique shopping.  Got myself a great tea pot (silver) with a spout cover.  I never saw anything like that before.  I also got some plates with a space to put a cut (8 of them) so I can use them with my upcoming book club meeting in November.  Want to make a great impression.

But I also did some quick sewing and tried to get my stash down a little, so my room would be a bit cleaner.  Here's some of the things I got done.

Finished coloring a row by row from 2015.

A canvas bag to hold my acrylic paints.  Fabric was precut by IKEA.

I made two soup pots for my mother.  
Need to make a lot more to make my mother happy.

Don't you just love the colours.

And this weekend I did a lot of cutting,
9 soup bowls, 4 placemats, and two row by rows.

Seems perfect for this weekend, to do some sewing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again