One Monthly Goal start for 2018

It's good to have a goal, everyone says that, and I'm really a list maker and a goal maker.  So linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG!!!!) is perfect for me.  It makes me accountable to myself and others that follow this blog (and most days it amazes me that people do follow this blog and want to see what I create).  Anyways, enough of that and on to the goal.

I have joined three (not one, not two but three!!!  Oh boy, another year of that!) BOMs online.  As always I love Quilt Doodles designs.  You have got to follow her work and see her patterns online.  She's starting a new BOM and her work is outstanding.  Want to see some that I made?  Click here to see both I made.  I gave one to a friend and I miss it so much (but it went to such a great friend) I'm considering doing another one for myself.  And along came this one so I can have another one.  The black one is right now on the back of my couch.  


So here I start again, on that one and two more that I'll talk about later.  This    post is about my goal for January!!!!

I plan on finishing my Vice Versa Quilt, one that is about 5 years old, and was sitting there with only four blocks to finish.  So this week I completed the four blocks and now I have to put them all together.  Here are the pieces all together (what a mess) and I won't reveal it until I'm done.

It's one of the patterns from the Sister Sampler Quilts by AnneMarie Chany.

Linking up to January's One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  Thank you for this wonderful encouragement.

Comments

  1. An interesting pile of blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that looks interesting with the mirror-image fabric placements! You should join in at BOMs Away Mondays if you like having linkies to motivate regular progress on those. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynette. Would love to but I have sporadic times for sewing, being a few time teacher. When I do have time, I go crazy with sewing. But I will check in from time to time :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again