Friday, May 2, 2014

At the end of the month....

Well what did I complete this month?  Look below for the edited list that I made at the start of the month.   I crossed off everything I've done so far.
  • Down the Rabbit hole Flying Geese - need a lot of them.
  • Down the Rabbit Hole - April's block.
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 5 and 6
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 7 and 8
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 9 and 10
  • Material Grils' Layer Cake 11 and 12
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 13 and 14
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake 15 and 16
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake 17 and 18 (I added this one for end of the month)
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 2 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 3 - 4 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt Along Block 4 - 4 styles
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along April (2 of them)
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along May (2 of them) - one almost done.
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along June (2 of them)
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along July (2 of them)
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along August (2 of them)
  • Aurifill's quilt for the end of bed (2 rows completed, need one more row, and binding)
  • Aurifill January
  • Aurifill Feb.
  • Aurifill March
  • Aurifill April
  • Block Lotto March
  • Block Lotto April
  • Quilt Doodle - April
  • Vice Versa - April.
  • Globe Trotter - April
  • sycamore rose block 1 
  • sycamore-rose-block-2 - half way there
  • sycamore-rose-block-3
  • Sycamore Rose block 4 (April)
  • Prairie Flowers (#7)
  • Start of a quilt I've been dreaming of - its appliqué - I started but a lot to go. 
  • Galaxy of the Stars - 4 stars in the corner. - January
  • Galaxy of the Stars - April's block 
  • Finish table runner beads on a string (needs to be quilts)
  • Start of a new quilt - disappearing pinwheel.  Start a new quilt of folded quilting from book 3D folded blocks instead. (Make two of them)
Had fun doing all of this.  Very happy with how I got through most of the list (you do realize that I am a list person :).  I'll do a list for next month as well, and continue on with this tradition.


It comes natural to some of us ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another completion..... Missouri Star.

 It's the colassal Churn Dash from Missouri Star. The video to help you is here.  It's three different churn dashes for you to do.  ...

Popular Posts