Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School has started but not yet for me....
There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online. When there is one, someone snatches it right away. Many new teachers are ...
Popular Posts
-
OK, been doing great with my goals for each month, even surpassing them. So what's this month's goal? To complete the barn quilte...
-
As we all know I started 9 BOM's at the start of January and although I could not keep up all of them, I did do fairly well with most. ...
-
I have one that I have to do this month because it hits two different areas at once: The 2016 UFO Challenge from All People's Quilt...
-
Got to get this done fast, and considering my busy schedule, I'll be lucky to get it in - have 3 hours to do so.... It's easy to ...
Silly girl up all night sewing,,, LOL,, what fun,, I love this ,,, I might need to borrow that pattern one day,,,,
ReplyDeleteReally easy to do, make small quilts which you do now.
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest! All those little quilts! Thank you for linking up with One Monthly Goal!
ReplyDeleteI need to check Quilt Mania;)
Had great fun doing it. Thanks for commenting.
Delete