Well here's September, with school starting for another school year. This month I'm planning on making a butterfly quilt tabletop similar to the one I made my mother. The design is by JoAnn Hoffman Designs and is called "Kimimila Butterfly" Here is the sample picture from Craftsy where you can see her other patterns.
Simple goal, but what you can't see is how much quilting goes into this pattern. It will take at last 40 hours of quilting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School has started but not yet for me....
There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online. When there is one, someone snatches it right away. Many new teachers are ...
Popular Posts
-
As we all know I started 9 BOM's at the start of January and although I could not keep up all of them, I did do fairly well with most. ...
-
OK, been doing great with my goals for each month, even surpassing them. So what's this month's goal? To complete the barn quilte...
-
I have one that I have to do this month because it hits two different areas at once: The 2016 UFO Challenge from All People's Quilt...
-
Got to get this done fast, and considering my busy schedule, I'll be lucky to get it in - have 3 hours to do so.... It's easy to ...

Your tabletop quilt is going to be beautiful! That is a crazy amount of quilting.
ReplyDeleteBut fun!!!!
DeleteThat is beautiful! Hope you enjoy the process.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up, I can hardly wait to see this! The pattern looks amazing. Is it reverse-applique?
ReplyDelete