Thursday, February 2, 2017

What I did get done for January

I put in my goal for February but I never stated what I did get finished for the month of January.  There was a challenge mini modern quilt that I signed up for, and it's all done.  Now I have to send it off.  It's 25" by 25".  The quilting is crazy.

 

Quilting like crazy.  I even used ink to color in some shadowing but it didn't show up in the picture.


My Canada BOM is going great.  Above is Manitoba and the crocus provincial flower.  I am behind two and have two more to go.  Hoping to complete this for the quilting guild's show.


My pin cushion for a member of the guild.  I loved making it. 


and although I showed this quilt at my meeting with the guild, it's all quilted now, even with a label  :)


Continuing on with the Splendid Sampler from Pat Sloan and a number of star quilters.  There are 100 blocks for the sampler at 6" each, so that's a lot of blocks.  I have about 30 of them completed.  I don't think I'll do them all, but I'm hoping to get most of them.  Stay tuned to see it all   :)

That's a lot for one month, I'm excited to add right away a number of quilts already completed.  Adding them to my 2017 completed quilt page above.  Hoping to beat last year's quilt listing (amount).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another completion..... Missouri Star.

 It's the colassal Churn Dash from Missouri Star. The video to help you is here.  It's three different churn dashes for you to do.  ...

Popular Posts