Wednesday, November 1, 2017

OMG for November

Last month was great, met my goal and did a bit more!!!!  This month I'm setting a new goal and I'm excited to start it.  I have the material, I have the pattern but I haven't even started to cut it yet.  I'm start a small quilt for a premie baby for my quilt guild. It's going to be squares of different sizes of scraps.  It's similar to this one

Different strips that make the squares.  It's to get my scraps down as well as contribute to our charity work.  Lets see how long it takes me shall we?  34" by 34".



1 comment:

  1. That quilt will be fun to make! I hope it helps reduce your scraps, but somehow that seldom works for me. How is it that they multiply?

    ReplyDelete

School has started but not yet for me....

There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online.  When there is one, someone snatches it right away.  Many new teachers are ...

Popular Posts