At the end of the month....

Well what did I complete this month?  Look below for the edited list that I made at the start of the month.   I crossed off everything I've done so far.
  • Down the Rabbit hole Flying Geese - need a lot of them.
  • Down the Rabbit Hole - April's block.
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 5 and 6
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 7 and 8
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 9 and 10
  • Material Grils' Layer Cake 11 and 12
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 13 and 14
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake 15 and 16
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake 17 and 18 (I added this one for end of the month)
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 2 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 3 - 4 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt Along Block 4 - 4 styles
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along April (2 of them)
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along May (2 of them) - one almost done.
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along June (2 of them)
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along July (2 of them)
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along August (2 of them)
  • Aurifill's quilt for the end of bed (2 rows completed, need one more row, and binding)
  • Aurifill January
  • Aurifill Feb.
  • Aurifill March
  • Aurifill April
  • Block Lotto March
  • Block Lotto April
  • Quilt Doodle - April
  • Vice Versa - April.
  • Globe Trotter - April
  • sycamore rose block 1 
  • sycamore-rose-block-2 - half way there
  • sycamore-rose-block-3
  • Sycamore Rose block 4 (April)
  • Prairie Flowers (#7)
  • Start of a quilt I've been dreaming of - its appliqué - I started but a lot to go. 
  • Galaxy of the Stars - 4 stars in the corner. - January
  • Galaxy of the Stars - April's block 
  • Finish table runner beads on a string (needs to be quilts)
  • Start of a new quilt - disappearing pinwheel.  Start a new quilt of folded quilting from book 3D folded blocks instead. (Make two of them)
Had fun doing all of this.  Very happy with how I got through most of the list (you do realize that I am a list person :).  I'll do a list for next month as well, and continue on with this tradition.


It comes natural to some of us ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again