May's Goals for Quilting

I call it goal setting, and it's up to you what goals you want to do, but I set my bar high because I'm OK with not getting it all done, I just like seeing how much I can get done.  So here it is, this month's goals.  Anything in bold means I'm behind in a BOM, but I have also added some other quilts so all I do is not just blocks, I can have finished quilts.  So here it is (please remember I'm an over achiever):
  • Material Girls' Layer Cake 13 and 14
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake 15 and 16
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake 17 and 18
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake 19 & 20
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake finishing off the quilt.
  • Down the Rabbit hole Flying Geese - need a lot of them.
  • fix up down the Rabbit hoe fans.  They were too small.
  • Down the Rabbit Hole - Applique pieces
  • sycamore-rose-block-2 - don't know why I'm so late with this one.
  • sycamore-rose-block-3
  • Sycamore Rose block 4 (April)
  • Sycamore Rose Block 5 - May
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 2 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 3 - 4 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt Along Block 4 - 4 styles
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along May (2 of them) - one almost done.
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along June (2 of them)
  • Aurifill's quilt for the end of bed (2 rows completed, need one more row, and binding)
  • Aurifill's May's quilt.
  • Block Lotto March
  • Block Lotto - May
  • Quilt Doodle - May
  • Vice Versa - May
  • Globe Trotter - May
  • Prairie flower #4 (I missed that one) and
  • Prairie flower #9
  • Continue on with the quilt I've been dreaming of - its appliqué 
  • Galaxy of the Stars - May
  • Finish table runner beads on a string (needs to be quilts)
  • Start of a new quilt - disappearing pinwheel
  • Do the modern quilt that I have cut out - green and purple.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again