3rd Quarter of the 2016 Finish Along

Last quarter I put a picture of all my goals on the blog entry.  This time I prefer to do it a little different and give myself a little variety.  I still have a number of quilts to finish but I do want to give myself to choose among them.  So here's the list and it will be a question of what the finishes will look like.   I'll do all the before pictures and at the end of the quarter I'll post the before and the after pictures of each and every one.  Quite the Challenge!!!  But I have so many to complete and get off my list...

Quilting to complete




Deco by Siobhan Roger



Garden Tea Party by the Quilting Company



Aurifil 2014 BOM - I call it the Secret Garden.




My Sunflower Pattern that I made while learning Pixelation from a Craftsy class last year.


Craftsy Class BOM 2013.  Now doing Leah's Quilting Class to finish it off.

I have two more blocks to finish - the corner stones and one more, but I would like to finish this and get it quilted.

Quilts to Make

Changing the 1st Grade Quilt by Me and My Sister Designs to a lap quilt


Celebrate Spring Panel Piece to be completed in the first month - it's just sitting on my desk!!


Tulips by MH Designs - another one just sitting there.


One block wonder.


Crossroads byMadeleine Roberg in Easy Quilts Spring 2013 magazine.

I have a list of others as well.
  • 6th Grade quilt
  • 3rd Grade quilt
  • Dare to be Square - Skeleton Quilt
  • Star Trek Pixelated Quilt

BOM

  • Summer Sampler 2016 by a number of bloggers.  I have 8 blocks to complete.
  • Splendid Sampler by Pat Sloan and a number of bloggers.  I have about 20 to catch up but I'll be happy with 10 in this quarter.
  • Canadian Mystery Quilt - I'll have 4 to do by the time this quarter is over.
  • BOM from Quilt Doodle - need to catch up with the 3 last ones
    • mittens
    • mittens with stars
    • wreaths
    • new one unknown
    • another new one unknown
  • And of course the Row by Row from last year.  Want to complete 15 this term, and get that USA Row queen quilt done.  I've already started the 2016 collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over