American Patchwork & Quilting List UFO Challenge

 UPDATED!

Joining another group that I was part of previously.   I make a list, filling out their form (see below), they call a number once a month, and you try to keep up.  So, because I started this month, I need to start work on their last one which for May the number 6 was drawn.  that means you do what you listed in section 6 - the Green Wool Flowers.  Everything in yellow is what I also need to catch up on.  After next weekend I'll say a status for each one so I can do more than one.  Some are partly done.  It motivated me last year, lets hope it does it again this year.

Come join, their is a facebook group that is supportive as well in this endeavor.



THE TWENTY EIGHTEEN



PROJECT
STATUS BEFORE
STATUS AFTER
1Pat Sloans BOM
Have about 55 to go out of 100.  Need to step it up

2Black and white squares
For my aunt.  Just quilting left on a king size quilt.  ½ done

3Sewing BOM
Am currently 3 blocks behind

4Quilt Doddle BOM
Currently 2 blocks behind

5Bird Runner
Have all material but not cut

6 Green Wool flowers
All put together need to quilt borders and quilt squares
7Triangles in old fashion
Got all material but thats it

8 Black & White modern
Paper pieced, have material, need to start squares.  Only have 3 squares out of 100 started.

9Table runner for Anna
Have most done, adding because its too small, then need to quilt it.

10Monas quilt
All material there.  Flowers, purple and green with butterflies on it.

11aMassoori quilt
Have Cake material, need to complete rest.

 l2  Barn door to complete
One done. Other pieces all over need to put together

AllPeopleQuilt.com/resolution

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over