UFO ready to go for next goal.

I'm on the third month of this biggie....  Didn't get it finished, but sure got a lot done.  It was a Block of the Month (BOM) for 2019, and my gift to my Aunt for her 85th anniversary.   It started with 3 done after the month of April.  Each piece is a full row of 6 1/2 " blocks, with the correct number across, and a need for perfect piecing.  Here's what it's suppose to look like:










Right now it looks like this:



I have another row completed, and one row 1/4 done.  So that means I have 4 rows to complete and it will be done.  Last month I finished 5 rows, I'm sure I can completed it by the end of this month.

So I'm linking up to OMG (One more goal) with Elm Street Quilts to try try again.....  This time, its a done deal!!!!

Wish me luck.

On a side note I also need to complete another quilt top that's a squirrel from SewFresh.  I have the material but nothing else.  It will be a surprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again