Snuck a new one in... Star Wars


 I see all the great quilters out there on their blogs, see what beautiful work they do as well as how much they do and I'm a bit sad that I don't have the time to quilt some days.  Many days I'm tired from teaching in a secondary school with double classes (two different subjects at once - don't ask...) that I can't get the energy to sew.  

So what do I do?  I look at my quilt patterns, and my list of quilts and I feel better with all the creativity that is out there.  But some weekends I get the energy, my husband and I stay home and I quilt while he watches sports.  It's a well matched trade off lol...  

So off I was, quilting this weekend, and doing a great job.  I finished a quilt that I created, a wall hanging using shadows and outlines.  I circle quilted it, and did some edge quilting, free style, to make sure the pattern stood down.  Loved the look, it's the best when looking at it from far.  

And I completed a flimsy quilt that is quite old, two years.  The material was sitting together with the pattern in a scrapbook holder.  I promised it to a friend who lets me camp with her in her camper during July.  It's something that I now have to quilt, a wandering one.  But alas, I'm sick with the flu, stomach upset, so I'm not quilting or doing anything today but staying in bed...  and maybe looking at my patterns again  ;)  

Now how to quilt?  So many ways like my list of quilts.  String and Story is helping me there.

They have a challenge

Who: You, me, and Rockstars worldwide
When: December 5-9, 2022 at 11am EST
Where/ How: YouTube Live Stream + Replays
How much? FREE! Sign up with your email below to receive all the updates and an awesome workbook!

The links above, go sign up! I have.

Happy sewing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again