Wow it’s been a year!

 Of not blogging, but still of sewing.  My goodness, I’ve been busy.  Mostly it’s trying to teach during Covid and getting older, but enough of that…..

“I’m back baby!”  And I’m joining a few things to get it going.

The first is One Month Goal for November at Elm Street Quilts.

It’s a quilt that is partially done but I’m quilting the center then I’ll add the side pieces after I quilt them.  So I’m doing them separately then using quilt as you go to add them together.

Will be using the quilt as you go method.

I’ve started to quilt already.   The squares are 2 1/2 inches each and I’m cross crossing the squares.
Everything needs to line up, including the while space I’ve been putting in.  You can see what’s not done in the picture below.  The quilt will be a queen size.
So you can see it’s partly done but you can’t see the full effect because I want it to be a bit of a surprise. That’s the partial quilt draped on the side of my couch.  I’m quilting on a small Janomie, it will take some time….

Linking up to get motivated to finish my stuff.  Wish me luck,


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again