Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Making goals for the new year...

Many articles tell you that goals made on January 1st don't come true but I'm a list person,and so that's what I do, make goals and lists. If I don't accomplish something every day, I feel like I've wasted a day. So here are a few that I want to do.


  • I want to do a sew along, or a block of the month online. I've found many on line but I want to do one that is 2014' and include the button on this blog.
  • I want to do the Star quilt from the Langley web site (looking at joining them this year.). I've admired their stuff many times. Or I can join the Fraser Valley Quilting club. Who knows.
  • I NEED to finish one of the wool quilt BOM clubs that I got through the mail.
  • I want to finish my quilt that I bought with my mom's money.  I call it the garden
  • I want to enter a quilt contest. I've never done that before.
  • I want to finish my angel appliqué.


That's it so far... Too many? Who knows;)







Nicole Painchaud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another completion..... Missouri Star.

 It's the colassal Churn Dash from Missouri Star. The video to help you is here.  It's three different churn dashes for you to do.  ...

Popular Posts