Summer 2019 is winding down....

Well, it's soon back to school and that means that I'll be very busy in a month's time, trying to find time to quilt.  But because I was crazy crazy busy in May and June, I've been trying to catch up on a number of my BOM's.  And while no one was looking (anyone out there????) I got caught up in two more BOM's.  Really, am I crazy or what? 

So one of them which I am enjoying so much because I'm doing nothing but using scraps, that I've got caught up in a lot of the blocks (two per month - sometimes three) with "A Time for All Seasons" by Sew Incredibly Crazy.  I love this girl, the designs are so delicious, and so much fun to do.  If you're into applique they have one a month, and if you're not the other block is always a traditional style block to do.  Don't believe me?  Give it a look yourself...


16 blocks in total so far.


Top and bottom are the matches.  May and June here.

Traditional blocks (March here I believe)

You can use the traditional applique (which I've done in a couple) and I also used button stitch in the August one.  Both the above ones are August.

I want to use QAYG (quilt as you go) to get this done.  I'm looking at doing 5 in a row, with a shadow on each block (just need the right background for it as many have a white background).  Looking forward to seeing some of the rows done now as I already have at least 3 rows that I can start on.

Once more a big shout out to Sew Incredibly Crazy for doing this with some of her friends.  The blocks are free for the month, but to catch up you need to purchase them.  I missed June, so I purchased that one for $6 for 3 blocks.  



Nicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again