September's OMG

The month of August was great for me, where I got tired of looking at so many UFO's.  My sewing room is still so full of stuff, and it frustrates me when I'm sewing, so I've decided to get as many of the UFOs done as possible.  That's were Elm Street Quilts and the One Monthly Goal comes into play. I listed my Sewology Quilt, got that one done and also completed the goal that I had for July which was my Snowflake quilt (another queen as well).  See the entry here.....

So what's next?  Another UFO BOM (wow, all these acronyms....).  This one was done by my favorite quilt designer Sew Fresh Quilts.  She made a BOM for Harry Potter fans.  And although I'm not a crazy, crazy fan of Harry Potter, I do so love her designs so much, I just had to do it!!!  Guess what?  YES!!!  Another queen.  But for this quilt I've been doing "Quilt as you Go", so it's more than half done.

Here is the design

Isn't it fantastic?!!!  I got the 2nd and 3rd row done, and the hook up date is this September.  So I need to start putting a rush on it.



They're quilted now, need to take a picture and share of the connection.  I have a 2nd group of friends who we put together for a small guild, and it was with them that I started this quilt, they're cheering me on to finish it.  So that's my goal.....  Finish Harry off  ;) 



Comments

  1. Good luck with Harry Potter! Love the big pieces. Well don.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This quilt is turning into a King Size. Thank goodness I'm quilting as I go.

      Delete
  2. This will be a great quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again