July was busy...

It's been a very busy July with a few in BC trips.  The best one was Whistler.






There's been picture taking every day





But I've also done a couple of extra quilts that were not on my Quilt list of things to do this month.  Here they are:

The next three are quilts as you go (A course I've taken from Craftsy (Blueprint).  Finally finished that course.  And the results were 3 quilts.


And then there was some painting.  This was just one of them.

I've also took a course with a quilting place on how to paper piece.  So I did a piece of cake (yes you heard me correctly), and now I'm working on making a tea cup.  That will be in the next blog posting.  Have a great day  :) 


Busy July.  Wonder what August will bring?  Now I have to see what I'm going to do for next Month's challenge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again