Sunday, August 2, 2020

And the next quilt will be.......

Dwight the deer.  Why?  Because I’ve had that quilt with the material in a bag for 4 years.  The backing is reindeer’s and not good for anything else and the pattern in simple with square flipping.  Nothing is cut out, nothing is sewn, it’s just a bag of material with the pattern printed out.  So I  just start the lap quilt and enjoy the process. 

Here is what the quilt is supposed to look like in the end:

As you can see it’s by Elizabeth Hartman and I’m not too sure of the size I’ll make, but it will be at least 4 deers because that’s the material I have.
Hooking up to One Monthly Goal from Elm Street Quilts.  Wish me luck.




1 comment:

  1. Love this pattern. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

School has started but not yet for me....

There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online.  When there is one, someone snatches it right away.  Many new teachers are ...

Popular Posts