December almost done.

 And I’ve been very busy finishing off a couple of things.  For the first time I only joined one BOM and it wasn’t really one.  I joined Annie’s Mystery Quilt Book where you get a chapter a month and at the end a quilting block clue as to who did it....  it was great fun, the blocks were cool, you learned how to do new stuff with the videos, but the best part, the quilt....l. It’s done, quilted and all.

The flowers are poisonous, the woman killed was poisoned when she drank her tea.  The woman was an author, who wrote books.  (Following so far).
There’s a camera in the corner, the girl who solves the mystery is from a newspaper.  She lived in that house that was broken in.  Thus the ladder on the side of the building.  I love the curtains of lace I put in the windows.  
The quilt is cat approved.  Yes he’s under the quilt.  It’s 65” square.  Quite large, and snuggly.  The woman who was killed was wrapped in a quilt.
Love the logo they give you to appliqué on.  
All together a great piece.  I had winter holidays to finish it before the new year.

I loved it so much I joined for a second time.  This one is a mystery by the sea.  Thus a request for blue fabric.  

Before I go want to wish everyone a merry Christmas 🎁 and happy new year .  Stay safe everyone.

ps. Did you fill out your sheet for the APQ challenge?  I have three.  The Facebook group is so supportive and fun to see everyone’s work.  It’s also a great way to finish some quilts on your UFO and to-do list.   It’s like a giant guild online.  Consider it.  There’s no pressure, just support and fun.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again