Wednesday, November 18, 2020

November is done and not done...

 Hi all.  It's in the middle of the week and I'm done a quilt but not  exactly done the one that I said I would complete.  And the one I completed was a complete start but with the material sitting around in a box for about a year.  The material is Robert Kauffman and it's called the Portrait.  It's his remake of art work to be quilted.  I fell in love with the colors, how about you?

I quilted it so much it's crazy



Love the overall look with the wood, makes the entire thing look like a work of art which it is.  Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I.  

What more could you ask for in a room.  On to the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

School has started but not yet for me....

There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online.  When there is one, someone snatches it right away.  Many new teachers are ...

Popular Posts