November's OMG for the Month.

 I've been overly tired from teaching in this time and age.  Although everyone thinks that teaching two courses is easy, it's not.  And truthfully, I teach two blocks per class, so it was four classes instead of the two everyone is talking about.  The school term switches over the 2nd week of November and goes until December, and with only one class (a double class again) this term with a 1/2 day spare, I think I can manage a big project this time.  The HST quilt by Lee A Heinrich at Freshly Piecing.  


I have all the material, and I have the paper work to make perfect HST squares.  I have not even started this quilt, but it's a new way of doing HSTs and it's suppose to be easy to do, so I'm trying it.

This is my first goal.  My 2nd goal is to complete another door for the Barn door set up that I have in the dining area.  I want to make something artistic.  It's something to start to make the house more welcoming.

Hooking up to Elm Street Quilts for November.  Wish me luck.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again