Summer items finished.

 Been busy…..





For my Aunt in Manitoba for her birthday.

Catching up on my BOM. (Block of the month) from Quilt Doodle.  Was caught up, now I need to complete August Block.  Love the looks of this.



Another BOM, this time from Annie’s Mysteries, a chapter a month with a block to hint about who did it….  The quilts are really gorgeous.  This one is at a,lighthouse by the ocean.




And then there was a kit that was bought 5 years ago….  Love the colors

So I’ve been busy this summer and even exploring nature.













It’s been a relaxing and busy summer….. still two weeks left.  Wonder what trouble I can get into in that time period…?


Here’s to relaxing and enjoying life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again