Summary of the Year

 It’s been a while with teaching and Covid but the good news is I’ve gotten things done.  Let me show you my last two which are Blocks of the Month, that I kept up with.

The first was with Annie’s Mystery quilt books, which you read a mystery, then the blocks give hints of who did the murder.  The results

I added another designer Art East Quilt Co.  it’s the fisherman and the seagull.

The quilting is a wavy line across it all, until the center piece, with the lighthouse.

But the crabs are paper pieced design by Faith and Fabric.  The material is a mixture of scraps.


The 2nd big accomplishment is another BOM from Quilt Doodle.  She’s a wonderful designer, her patterns and free BOM always both beautiful and creative but a nice challenge at the end (placement blocks).  The results is a beautiful addition to any home.  This year I bought the kit from Cindy and it was perfect.  I made a couple of cutting mistakes but there was extra to cover my mistakes.  The result 





How many did I complete in total?  Go to the top tab 2021 and see.

Happy quilting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again