2023’s Goals

 

Welcome to my Planning Party for the coming 2023.  This year is soon to be my retirement year, the last year of teaching, and going to school every day.  The last year before I begin my retirement.  Lets review this year, which has been a big year of acknowledging things.  Here's some of them:

        • I'm getting old.  I can't do so much now without getting tired.
        • Getting tired means that I'm not as creative.
        • Teaching two classes at the same time....  

All of these things and a few more have been really hard on me, but come this next term, I now have a spare which means I have more time to mark and more time at home to sew (hopefully). 

I have a number of UFOs, and a crowded sewing room, so I have a goal of making one quilt a month of these UFOs and cleaning up my room.  

I want to make at least three more barn doors, and two original quilts.  The barn doors will be the Modern Cat, the bats for Halloween, and a tree pattern.  The two original quilts will be an applique for our bed, a hand stitch.  Those are my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again