Pictures of yesterday's quilting Catch Up Day....

Here we go.....

Globe Trotter centre piece - the one she started with....
Centre Piece - January
Debbie Mumm's Stars of Honour has been caught up - two block patterns, one I needed 5 blocks, and the other I need 4 blocks of.  Next one is coming in May.

In reds and browns, but I have golds in the corners.

Caught up with the Crafty 2013 online free course.  You need to look this one up because I can't link to it unless you are logged in.  This one I used all Batiks and bright colours because some of the patterns are very modern.  Loving how it's turning out.
April
March Block 2
February block 1
February Block 2

March Block 1

Can you believe the colours?  It will look fantastic when it's all done but I'll have to have stashing with white to make everything balance.

Get to cross off some things now off that list from my last blog entry...  Still some to go but I'm quite please.  Have my FVQG meeting on Tuesday and I have two completed quilts to show.  But I don't have a 1/2 completed quilt to show for the New FQ challenge - quilts UFO's to complete....  Something for Sunday  ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over