Completed another BOM - Down the Rabbit Hole

Fan section

I really had fun on the Block of the month. For the first time I sewed curves, and I liked it ;) Made fans for the corner. Free styled quilted the block.



I like the my friend gave me 50 pieces of material for my 50th. Like hoe the entire quilt turned out, and I'm happy with the quilting results. It's a combination of machine quilting, free style quilting and some embroidery stitching with my machine. What do you think?


It's a lap quilt, and it's colourful.
Entire quilt
All done.

Free style quilting my own pattern.

Machine Embroidery

Free Style around the Roses

It's thick, but I'm really happy with the results. It's part of my great year of finishes for the month of June.  I did good!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again