Material girl's BOM almost done

Well it's almost completed. Got all the pieces together, and now I'm free style quilting it. The quilt is king size now, so backing it was difficult, but I'm doing my best.  The background is small white dots on black, so I'm making free style circles on the black.  It will take me quite a while, but I have until the end of the month to get this done for the "2014 - A lovely year of finishes."  I promised myself two quilts finished, and I almost have the backing completed on the other one.  I'm so happy with how the quilt looks below!  Three inches in between each block and each block is 12 inches in size.  It's a big quilt!  Click on the size tags to see the process.









I would definitely do another quilt like this, maybe do one or two blocks only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again