Although I promised to complete two quilts (sandwich, quilt, bind, the whole thing), I still have a large list of things to do. So to keep track of it, I've made my list and checked it twice. Here it is below. Everything you see if bold is late for my blocks of the month.
- Material Girl's Layer Cake finishing off the quilt (put the borders on it) and quilt the entire things. Finish it off.
- Down the Rabbit Hole - finish off the quilt.
- sycamore-rose-block-2 February
- sycamore-rose-block-3 March
- Sycamore Rose block 4 (April)
- Sycamore Rose Block 5 - May
- Sycamore Rose Block 6 - June
- Free Motion Quilt along Block 2 styles
- Free Motion Quilt along Block 3 - 4 styles
- Free Motion Quilt Along Block 4 - 4 styles
- Free Motion Quilt Along Block 5 - 4 styles
- Aurifill June
- Prairie flower #4 - half way through it but it's so complicated!!!
- Prairie flower #9
Galaxy of the Stars - May - from FVRQ Guild. Did it on Sunday. Star quilt for May
- Galaxy of the Stars - June from the guild too!! They are giving us 3 to do over the summer.
- Vice Versa - June
- Mod pattern (block lotto) June - It's a sun!!!
- Globe Trotting 2014 Mystery Quilt June
- Doodle Design - June
- Finish table runner beads on a string (needs to be quilts - but iI also need to find it!!!!)
- Aurifill's quilt for the end of bed (2 rows completed, need one more row, and binding)
- Do the modern quilt that I have cut out - green and purple for the newFO Challenge
- ****Another 3D quilt for the newFO Challenge - this time flowers ****
- Want to cut out material for a Swoon quilt
- Do 5 more Thangles quilt blocks. Didn't do any last month. Need to start it up again.
But the key ones are the two to complete by the end of the month. On this list there are four quilts to complete. On my All Year Round Finish list I've named the first two on the above list. Would like to do all of them though. On my way....