May already for the finishes?!!

A Lovely Year of FinishesWhere did April go????  Here it is May and I didn't do much sewing in April.  Didn't make my goal and here I said I was going to be really tough on myself and keep my goals, and what happened?  Although I listened and watch two more videos on my Craftsy quilting class, I didn't do one!!!

So I need to make it even easier.  Started cutting a quilt of frogs and I want to complete it. I purchased a pattern from Java House Quilts "You Must be Croaking".  All Frogs.  Karen Brows is an excellent pattern designer, all her patterns are fantastic.  Take a look for yourself if you don't believe me ;) 


And here's what I have to start with:


Want to also finish quilting this quilt from Craftsy web site.  It's almost a queen size bed quilt.  Going to make water waves across it.  Some people have said to quilt whale patterns since it looks like the ocean.  We'll see.


And finally "Elephant Parade" from SewFreshQuilts.  A wonderful web site.  Got some elephants made and the Frog and I need to make the small frogs.



So that's my goals for this month.  I need to take better care of myself and relax with quilting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again