Road Trips for the Row by Row Experience

Well, there's been a number of road trips for rows in Washington State with my husband (on the way to
baseball) and in BC with my best friend.  There's also been some phone calls to relatives, and friends picking them up and in total I have about 25 Canadian rows and 27 Washington/Arizona ones.  Now what you may ask?  Will I make them all?  YES!! 

I'm going this weekend for 2 more (husband's idea) and this past Thursday I have a "Row by Row" sewing party with friends (which is always nice to do).

Did we get stuff done?  I did manage to get two done, and sort though my stuff.

Here's some pictures of the rows I've done so far....




Not bad?  Two more almost completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over