Joining more BOM's


Boy, I'm getting myself in trouble here, I'm looking at two more blocks of the month this month.  I'm in trouble with three of them going and all the UFO's that I want to complete.  What am I doing???  But I can't resist all these beautiful quilts.  There's two at Pat Sloan's quilt site, one's a mystery and I love mysteries.  But the other one looks very modern and is a summertime quilt.  Let's try that one.  

Then there is the Clementine Quilt Along that benefits the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.  I would like to make baby quilts of each block or at least two of the blocks, that way I get to practise the new blocks.

Another great quilt a long is at the Patchwork Posse, who's quilt looks very scrappy, and a great way to get down your stash.  In the end a wonderful design that is original as well.


What can I say?  I can't resist something that beautiful.  But really "What am I doing???!!"

Oh well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Picking up the Pace