One Monthly Goal for September

OK, I missed August because I was soooooo busy...  Like everyone else I'm sure.  But I did complete a quilt for August.
I made this one for a friend of mine, a table cloth.  No batting in the middle but I did put a backing on it, and it's very heavy, and great fabric at that.

So what's in it for September?  I would like to finish my Sewology BOM from Craftsy.  All blocks have been sent out, so I can complete it.  And then for the other side I would like to do a quilt on the backside as well.  It's a lovely quilt quilt.   Here's what the top looks like when it's done....
And the back will be a surprise..  I have the iron done, the thread, the pencil, the scissors, the picker, and the ruler done.  The rest I have to complete....




Comments

  1. Such a fun pattern. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table cloth is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your Sewology work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danice for visiting. It seems my Sewology is bigger than I thought ;) But I'm trying. I was 5 blocks behind now I'm only 2. Lets hope.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over