Another two completed

With so much travelling I am surprised at how much I've gotten accomplished this summer.  Even though there has been 3 or four quilts completed (not sure at this point but the American Patchwork List sure is going down....

So lets get to it.....  I've caught up in my Quilt Doodle squares.  Here's the last three to catch up...
It's looking so bright and festive.  Perfect for the start of winter.  It doesn't have to be just for Christmas.  Snow is from November to March in some provinces.  Here's the next:
Anna's table cloth.  All completed.  And it's very large, 77" by 55".  There is no batting it does have a backing.  See below.  To get it together I sewed around the different edges, and new colors.  Twice on the purple around the panel.  It's in the style of the modernistic, whereas it all dots to make the picture.  But what's very cool is how I finished the edges.  I put the two wrong sides together and then turned both edges under 5/8 of an inch, and double sewed the edge, very close to the edge of the cloth, as well as a bit more in to make sure it doesn't unravel.  On a large cloth it should be great.  But I'm giving it away today, so I may never have time to take another picture. 

One more completed, and on to the next  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again