OMG I'm trying....

Well, I didn't make my promises this month.  I wanted to catch up with all of my BOMs and quilt along(s) but I only got two out of the four caught up.  The Harry Potter quilt along is doing great with SewFresh, and so is the Quilt Doodle.  Both caught up, with terrific pictures...


And two more as well!!!

But the others can wait...

So what's the big dream of finishing this month?  What do I want to do???  A quilt that I promised to my cousins in Idaho.   Here's what it looks like now... In this tiny shoe box.

 In this small box...  is the quilt  
Some of the blocks are completed, most are cut waiting to be put together.
The material by Judie Rothermel as well as the pattern.
I bought both from Craftsy two years ago.  It's been cut and waiting since this summer.  
Time to finish...

So One More Goal to complete.  Hooking up to Elm Street Quilts.  Wish me luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again