OMG going at it...


Well, my "middle of another quilt (it's a surprise so you have to wait until the middle of February to see it),"  is completed and I've given it to my mom for her birthday.  She loves it.  People at her surprise birthday party (there were 80n people in total) all signed in the lighter part of the quilt in permanent ink, so she has a record of how many friends came.  Some people even came after the party the next day to sign it.  It's a reminder of how many friends she has.  

But my goal this month was not this one (although I do get side stepped quite a lot because of ADHD), but trying to start my BOMs that I signed up for.  Here is the list and the pictures to see it. 


  • 5 of the blocks from the Harry Potter QAL from Sew Fresh Quilts.  I'm doing both the big one and the small one





I was wrong, they only gave 4 blocks to complete, and all are done, so I've completed this goal...  On to the next...


  • I didn't complete the 3 blocks from Choose your Own Adventure from Moda Blog - that one was this summer but I've always wanted to do another medallion quilt, and I gave my first one away so...
  • I did not do the two 2 blocks from Freshly Pieced, a modern HST BOM that I bought into.
  • And the 10 blocks from Anna Marie Channey's Conversation BOM that I get through email, I just got the material last week.  So I didn't get them done...  Sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again