July's OMG - One more goal......

OK, it's the Sew Along quilt for sure.....  It's been sitting on my flour for about five months.  It's a queen size quilt, with a backing of a blanket that my aunt gave me.  It's even bigger than that polar fleece blanket.    So where does that leave me?  Quilting, quilting and more quilting......  Here's what sit looks like now.


That's one of the blocks.....  Wait until it's entirely done, because that's the goal, having the entire quilt completed.....  Wish me luck. Hooking up to One Monthly Goal (OMG) at Elm Street quilts.  Go check out all the entries, they're beautiful.   




Comments

  1. You can do it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty for the support, OMG always helps me reach my goals...

      Delete
  2. Queen-size, I applaud you! Good luck with your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, it's huge, and there's a lot to do.... But when done, it will look spectacular...

      Delete
  3. Good luck, and I'm looking forward to admire the pretty finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frederique, it's a big quilt, and it will definitely take all month long.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again