OMG for the new year - 2020

I got the last one of the month - the December goal, really happy with that, and how well the OMG really helped me in 2019.  So I'm looking at continuing on. 


I really need to get the UFOs down.  I just added 5 more to the list, so the idea is to not start any more this coming year, just concentrate on finishing a number of the UFOs.  


So the goal for January is to finish the "Time for all Seasons" quilt as a Bar Door.  I'm using the "quilt as you go" idea, doing four squares at a time.  I still need to complete September to December's blocks before I go with this, but during the holidays, I completed one "four block" section and working on the next one.  I also completed one of the December blocks.  Soooooo, my goal is to complete this and have it up on my door by the end of January.  That will be one box containing one UFO and moving on to the next one.  The next time you see this one you'll see it on my Barn door.  

Things to do:
  • Make another 6 square block (I need 10 blocks a piece for each door).
  • Make 6 more squares  so I have enough for each door.  I'm short 6 squares.
  • Quilt all the blocks.
More on to the next.  Hooking up to OMG.


Comments

  1. Pretty project, love your first four blocks, and the other ones are cute too! Lovely ribbon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog, and your adventures. I really enjoyed reading your summary of the last 10 years.

      Delete
  2. Fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again