Sick and not sewing....

OK, things are a little crazy.  First my machine breaks down and then it takes two weeks to get it back because of snow.  Then I not only get it back but I get a spare machine from Joannes in the states, for emergency.  Now I have both machines and I get so sick I'm feverish in bed for close to a week, and all weekend I might add.  So do I get a lot done?  No, but I do get enough done to be able to meet the deadline for the Modern Quilt Swap. 

My partner in this is Isabelle from Florida.  I'm waiting for her quilt (from 12" to 24" square) and I think she'll be surprised with mine.  I hope she likes it!! Did a little extra.  Although the first one one modern it was not square, it was 12" wide and 36" long.  I can't wait to see if she's happy with it or not.  But because it was not following the rules I did send a 12 1/2 by 12 1/2" square.  It's not modern but so cute and sooooo  Vancouver.  I don't know if she's looking at this blog or not, so I'm being quiet about all of this...  So I've completed two more for my listing for this years list.

Hope to see them all at one point.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry you are sick. I don't know how you got anything done with that kind of fever. Now I'm curious to see a block that is so Vancouver. Of course, never having been to Vancouver, I don't know that I'd recognize it's style. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again