Continuation of the 2018 UFO Challenge for All People's Quilt

Another month has gone by and another number has been drawn for the 2018 UFO Challenge.  It's now #7.  And what quilt of mine is that one?  It's the triangles in old fashion material.  One that I purchased for my cousin Garrett and his family.  I don't have a picture of the finished product, just a roll of old fashion material (2 1/2 inch strips), and some white.  And a pattern.  So lets make this a little different, and I'll post when done.....

I still have the Missourri Quilt Company quilt to complete (number 11) I decided to do this one :



This one needs 1¾ yards dark solid fabric
1¾ yards light solid fabric
BINDING:  ¾ yard
BACKING:  3¼ yards - horizontal seam(s)
This one is smaller.

 But I am also trying to complete my #9 which is the table runner for a very good friend of mine, Anna.  So I'll try to do both this month as well as my UFO challenge and the #7 one.  Am I taking on too much???  You better believe it.  Here's an update of the challenge with pictures of what I have completed.  This month because I am flying out to Manitoba I am currently working on #10 which may put me up one on this catch up race I got going here. 

One piece of good news, I completed number 2 which was never selected, but was for an aunt in California, so that gives me time to catch up on one of the other ones.  I also completed #10 which is for another family member.  That one took 4 days.  Will post on that one next......

So happy sewing to everyone out there.


THE TWENTY EIGHTEEN



PROJECT
STATUS BEFORE
STATUS AFTER
1Pat Sloans BOM
Have about 55 to go out of 100.  Need to step it up

2Black and white squares
For my aunt.  Just quilting left on a king size quilt.  Fully completed now.
     
3Sewing BOM
Am currently 2 blocks behind but doing very well on this challenge

4Quilt Doddle BOM
Currently caught up with all the months except for the new one that came out yesterday.

5Bird Runner
Have all material but not cut

6 Green Wool flowers
All put together need to quilt borders and quilt squares
7Triangles in old fashion
Got all material but thats it

8 Black & White modern
Paper pieced, have material, need to start squares.  Only have 3 squares out of 100 started.

9Table runner for Anna
Have most done, adding because its too small, then need to quilt it.

10Monas quilt
All material there.  Flowers, purple and green with butterflies on it.

11aMissouri quilt
Have Cake material, need to complete rest.  It's the choice for June

 l2  Barn door to complete
One done. Other pieces all over need to put together

AllPeopleQuilt.com/resolution

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again