Continuing to Blog

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I've been attacked by chocolate....  Yeah you heard me but it's not what you think.  I've had two full blown allergy attacks which mean that I headed to the hospital or could not function.  I've been off for about a week and a half.  But I'm feeling better.  Still really tired (not a good thing to say with what's happening medically) and need to take a nap most days, but feeling better.  Am I getting old?  Yeah, I'll admit that.......

Well, here I am, after a number of days and a couple of things to show. Didn't do much, but here it is.  These are quilts that I made for pre-mature babies, something that my quilting guild sponsors.  I promised myself that I would make at least 10 of them this years.  So far this would make 2, 3, and 4.  All with left over material, or material from a stash, or material that was given to me by a friend from her aunt that just passed away.  Here they are

 #2
 #3
 #4 above and below.  It's a panel.

Trying to get more done, and I have a list of things to do so here's the list:
  1. Anna's magazine/mystery book block #2
  2. Anna's magazine/mystery book block #3
  3. Get applique ready for Manitoba - owl and next block section.
  4. Finish Painting table runner.  All sewn, needs to be ironed and quilted.  For the art teacher in my school.
  5. lemonade quilt that is my UFO quilt (Not #7 but an easier one to complete before the ened of the month).
That's enough for two days.  Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again