Picking up the Pace

 Well the term is completed and I have a spare, so now I have extra time.  To do what you may ask?  To start being creative again.

I made two goals or resolutions this year, to paint one picture a month and to complete one quilt a month.  And I’m on my way.   Below is two BOM, the Sewcialites 2  (in scrap fabric) and Riley and Blake BOM. That one is in the bright colors.



And I’ve done a few others in January .



Native Whale Art pillow.


Thanksgiving Tabletop 

I’ve been working on a huge project, a queen size quilt built on 2 1/2  scrap squares.  It’s beautiful but a huge amount of work.



Center is done and quilted with an x on each square.  I’m using the quite as you go method.  Hoping to get it done ✅ by the end of February.   It’s for a good friend.


So which me luck.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again