Sunday, February 26, 2023

Picking up the Pace

 Well the term is completed and I have a spare, so now I have extra time.  To do what you may ask?  To start being creative again.

I made two goals or resolutions this year, to paint one picture a month and to complete one quilt a month.  And I’m on my way.   Below is two BOM, the Sewcialites 2  (in scrap fabric) and Riley and Blake BOM. That one is in the bright colors.



And I’ve done a few others in January .



Native Whale Art pillow.


Thanksgiving Tabletop 

I’ve been working on a huge project, a queen size quilt built on 2 1/2  scrap squares.  It’s beautiful but a huge amount of work.



Center is done and quilted with an x on each square.  I’m using the quite as you go method.  Hoping to get it done ✅ by the end of February.   It’s for a good friend.


So which me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

School has started but not yet for me....

There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online.  When there is one, someone snatches it right away.  Many new teachers are ...

Popular Posts