Christmas time, a time to relax...

Well at least my way of relaxing. I just finished a quilt that I started on Dec. 12th but with preparation for Christmas and company, plus the fact that I was working on two other Christmas gifts, I just got around to it. I did enjoy making it and it turned out beautiful. I did make a mistake with the black part, but still it's cute. It did get the tester's approval as you can see below...











It's a pattern from McCall's Quick Quilt magazine for Dec. 2013. The cat is sitting on the snowman's picture. ;)

Like most other quilt bloggers I made a list of projects I want to complete in 2014, but on the last week of school (did I mention I teach?) my secret Santa gave me a gift at the end of the week. She's a quilter too, so you can guess what's coming...




It's in flannel, and this will be my second quilt in flannel. I like working with the material. Secret Santa also gave me the directions to follow...



And the web site to see what the quilt looks like online for color. The pattern is from Free Spirit... The picture has the website on it. But if you can't see it here it is http://freespiritfabric.com/core-pages/gallery.php?gal_id=500&sw_id=8187

I'm going to cut it out tonight.




It will be in blues, and purples... Will post when I am done. I think my list of things to do will be growing...

Nicole Painchaud

Location:It's Christmas time, a time to relax...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again