2nd Doodle done!!!

I am so enjoying the Quilt Doodle BOM!  The 2nd quilt block came in last week and I was finished it on Saturday before Super Bowl Sunday.  It was true, it only took a 1/2 day, but it turned out so great!

I am so happy with the material in the background.  It was suppose to be stars but it looks like snow at night.  I went through my stash and found all the different browns.  This QAL BOM is fantastic, using up fabric from my snip bag, and more.  And I am so happy with  Doodle Designs and the layout of the quilt in the end.  Below is the look of how the quilt will come together.   It's the start of the week and I now have to wait until the next month, that's kill me, patience is not my virtue, but I have many more BOMs to work on and two that I am behind, so.......


Happy quilting!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over