Snow stopped us from a mini holiday but not relaxing....

Got to work on Vice Versa but I'm not happy with it.  It's the way the colors went together.  Although the colors look good and match, the darks ended up on one side of the design and the lights on the other.  I think it would look better with alternating blocks of dark, light, then light (move the blue to the brown) and dark.  See what I mean below?  This one doesn't look bad...
Vice Versa Feb. Block

Vice Versa's Feb Blocks.

but I don't like the one with all the colors, where the darks are fuller, you can't see the green smaller triangles because of the brown and the red, with the lights and darks alternating, the green will pop better.   What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over