To Do list for September - AYOLF and my New FO Challenge

Well another month coming and I have the Guild to think about the 2nd week of September.  I want to show them the many things I've done this summer but I don't want to show them any of the blocks of the months until they are completed.  So I'm showing them my "AYOLF"s.  And here this this months goal:

A Lovely Year of Finishes
Material Girls's quilt just didn't materialize for the past two months.  Didn't get to the squares that still need to be quilted.  But it looks great with its binding and most of the blocks done.  Just need to sit down and complete it.  Should take about 6 hours.  This is my next "AYOLF".  



Here are many of my BOMs to complete.
  • Aurifil September to do. 
  • Prairie Flower #12 to do.  Last one!!
  • Vice Versa August and September to do.  2 each month.  
  • Galaxy of the Stars - have July to do and I didn't get the pattern for August so I have to tell the girls.
  • Block Lotto pattern
    • June - It's a sun!!!  Only got one done but I need to catch up.
    • July - spokes pattern.  Had 6 done but need to do 8 more..
    • September to do.
  • Crafty 2012 BOM  - September to do.  October will put it together.
    • Globe Trotting 2014 Mystery Quilt -
      • August
      • September
    • Doodle Design - September to complete, a tree.
  • Sycamore Rose
    • block-2  (February)  -  Half way done.  Took it on a plane trip but not yet done.  5 more leaves to do.  Boy, am I behind!
    • block-3  (March) - not done.
    • block 4 (April) - not done.
    • Block 5 - May - not done.
    • Block 6 - June - not done.
    • Block 7 - July - not done. 
    • Block 8 - August. - not done.
    •  Block 9 not done.
    • Block 10 not done.
    • Block 11 not done.
    • Block 12 not done.  
 Look at all the pieces on Flickr by Sycamore Rose.
  • Free Motion Quilt along  - been free motion quilting now on all my quilts lately.  But this is the course to teach me different styles so I need to get going.  My promise to myself to get some of these done one day.
    • Block 2 styles 
    • Block 3 - 4 styles
    • Block 4 - 4 styles
    • Block 5 - 4 styles   
    • Block 6 - 4 styles.    
  • Apple Thangles - need to do two sections.
Here are my 2014 NewFO Challenges.
  • Modern quilt that I have cut out - green and purple for the newFO Challenge and preparing it for the "Modern Quilt" Flickr Group.
  • Make a Carpenter Star for the New FO Challenge.  Only did a couple of squares. The AYOLF is just taking all of my time.  But it is my next one for September!!!  I always wanted to do one.
  • Continue on with my Pixulated quilt that I started on Crafty!!!  I have 3 sections completed, and continuing on with the others.  It's starting to look like the sunflower picture I did.  I'm so excited and really enjoying the free class at Crafty.  YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY IT!!! This was another New FO Challenge linked here.  
each square finishes at 2 inches.
So this is the goals of September.  Good luck to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again