I finshed my goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes!!

I finished my goal!!!  And early too!!!  I quilted an entire queen size quilt.  Fits my bed perfectly!!!


And the colors are drop dead gorgeous!!!  Chocolate brown with that red and very light blue.  Then there is green, with orange leaves and that tan yellow.  Butterflies every where.  I straight stitched lengthwise where the rectagles are....


And looped where the butterflies are.  To keep it down.  I also stitched in the ditch all around it.

 The rest I did a winding stitch all around, that wasn't too tight but it wasn't too loose as well.  It was to hold the side panels of the queen.  Take a close look.

A Lovely Year of Finishes
So happy with the results and how it looks in my bed.  I have a curtain rod in the bedroom where I hang a wall quilt.  In this case I changed my wall hanging to a brown oriental piece that is cut into panels.  The effect, very modern and quite put together.  I'm pleased with this finish!!  And so early too!

This is my writeup for the "Lovely Year of Finished"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again