Busy Weekend...

It's been a busy weekend, but I was able to get some sewing in.  I started to sew around 6:00 and things were going so well, I didn't stop until 2:00 am in the morning.  I'm tired today but I feel so good because I got so much done.  Wait and see the list:

  1. I finally mailed out my blocks to the Block Lotto winners (lucky devils!!!)  Had some trouble with one of the envelopes but I was able to finally mail both out to Indiana and New Mexico.  Need to make the next block. 
  2. I finished one of the mini quilts from Cluck Cluck Sew patterns.  Check out this link to see the patterns of these minis.  The great thing is that there is more than one mini quilt.  The goal is do seven out of the eight minis.  Most are 12 - 17 inches.  Here is the one that I completed.
 
Arrows pointing the way

about 15 inches - look at the heart quilting

looks great.
4.  I also completed another baby quilt.  Similar to the last one but the quilting is completely different in this one.  Take a look for yourself.

Look at the quilting.

Look at the quilting 

I even like the back.

I even got a book to go with it.  This is a great book.
5.   I've been working on the art quilt of the tree by the water.  I've made a small spirit hawk to fly over the water.


Once I'm done I'll show the completion.  But I need to add more wild grass to the base of the tree, to blend it in more.  But another time.

5.  Finally, I have been working on one of the rows of the quilt for my best friend.  Tea cups.  Will complete those by the end of the week, and start to cut the flowers.

It's been very productive.
So according to my resolution, I've completed two quilts, so I can buy more material.  Instead, I've bought a pattern on sale from Cluck Cluck Sew for $5.00 - a weave that uses jelly rolls.  Here's a picture below.  Can't wait to start it.


That's it.  Not bad for a couple of hours right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again